    images on same box not having anything to do with a slowdown make any sense?

    Thanks for your time.
    -Jack

    Jack, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Jack

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Do you have access to the server? If so try the site from the server, see
    what the time is like. That will tell you right away.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 5, 2005

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Curt, from the browser on the server, the thing flies. Images as well.
    The customer insists they have enough bandwidth, but with all the
    time_waits, (and not being a network guy at all), I think it has something
    to do with their network or a router set up wrong.

    Jack, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Jack

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    You've answered it yourself.. Sounds like a network issue to me. It's fast at
    the server and dog slow outside of it...

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 5, 2005