slow pages after certain amount of idle time...

Jim

I know about and expect the first time an asp.net is viewed that the JIT
compiler willc ompile the page and hence the slow response time for the
page, but after a certain amount of time my asp.net is very slow to load a
page again and then everything is fine again - why is this?

Cheers

Jim

chanmmn

Your hardware resources matter here. Make sure you have it enough before
trace other factors.

chanmm

bruce barker

after a specified amount of inactivity (see machine or web config) the
appdomain is unload by asp.net. the next page reference requires a reload.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)