    using the LAN IP between two servers. How can I resolve this?

    Cheers!

    George
    George, May 11, 2012

  2. On 11.05.2012 06:51, George wrote:
    > I am using Application in one Server and MySql DB in another
    > server(Both are Linux). I am using the InitialContext and Datasource
    > for connection using java.Here my problem is Slow in Query execution
    > while calling from the application server. While I deploying the
    > application and the MySql in the same server it is fast. Here I am
    > using the LAN IP between two servers. How can I resolve this?

    If you suspect it's the network then you could do a network trace and
    look at the timing. Or use other network analysis tools.

    You might also want to have a look at network buffer size settings.
    IIRC defaults in Linux are fairly low and if you transfer large query
    results buffer sizes can have an impact.

    Kind regards

    robert

    http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/
    Robert Klemme, May 15, 2012

  3. George

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 15 May 2012 08:16:53 +0200, Robert Klemme
    <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    someone who said :

    >If you suspect it's the network then you could do a network trace and
    >look at the timing.

    You might try a free program called TCPOptimizer to suggest the best
    settings to tweak your TCP/IP. http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com
    Roedy Green, May 16, 2012
  4. On 05/16/2012 01:05 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 May 2012 08:16:53 +0200, Robert Klemme
    > <> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted
    > someone who said :
    >
    >> If you suspect it's the network then you could do a network trace and
    >> look at the timing.

    > You might try a free program called TCPOptimizer to suggest the best
    > settings to tweak your TCP/IP. http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

    Roedy, how should that help OP? He said

    > I am using Application in one Server and MySql DB in another
    > server(Both are Linux).

    Better look in the wireshark, pcap, tcpdump area.

    Kind regards

    robert
    Robert Klemme, May 17, 2012