SLOW response from .NET Web Service on Domain Controller

Barak Turovsky

We have several servers with .NET Framework 1.1 istalled. we use the servers
to work with .Net Web Services.
All servers are working fine except the server which is Domain Controller.

The response of simple echo query to the Web service is extremely slow
(more than 30 seconds). In addition, the server's performance during the
query is
very heavy, while the aspnet_wp.exe process is taking between 40-90% of CPU
resources and around 12-20MB of memory.
On the other servers there is no serious activity of this process during the
queries.

Any ideas whan can be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Barak