Slow to load pages

Guest

Hello,

I am able to load an aspx file ok but then when i start to fill out the form and click on a new form button, the pages takes too long to load. I am using Windows 2000 server with service pack 4 and IE 6. Anybody knows what is the culprit? Also I can ping the server machine fine but from the server machine i cannot ping the machine trying to run the web application. How can I fix this connection problem?

Lau Lei Cheong

It may help to try replacing your webcontrols to htmlcontrols. Doing so will
enable faster loading speed.