slq script

Jeff Clark

Hey everyone,

I am looking for one of those generate-a-sql-statement scripts.

I just need it to look at a database, and list the fields.
Then the guy can select the fields with check boxes.
and the sucker will generate a sql statement.
Crityeria and a group by would be nice.

I don't feel like writing it myself cause the boss is gone and I have been
playing Delta Force on the internet.

What can you come up with.
You can take the weekend to write this for me if you need to or just point
me to something on the net.

Chris Barber

Nah, Delta Force is crap - long live Red Faction! [I know it's a bit old but
I can't afford the latest shoot 'em ups on my allowance from the wife].

Chris.

This is amusing, to say the least. Either that, or it's disturbing.

Ray at work