Small Business Accounting 2006 beta and ASP.NET

Guest

Here is the issue.

I am creating a module/WebApp that interacts with the new small business
accounting 2006 beta SDK. The SDK requires a top level object to be created.
I then use the “.login(companyname, database name)†method to login. I can
then add, edit, delete information in the application using this object.

I need advice on what scheme to use to kick off the login the first time the
user runs any code that interacts with the SDK. I would like the logged in
object to persist for as long as the user needs it. For examples each user
gets his/her own Small business object to use while at the site. This will
greatly speed up the application/module. Any advice would be great.

It uses windows account to login. It just needs to know the database name
and company name. The login running the web server will be used.

Thank You,

Izaak

P.S.

This application is a module that plugs in with another Content Management
app called
Dotnetnuke. Written in ASP/VB.net. It has its own authentication scheme.