Small C Parser

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ja0009, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Ja0009

    Ja0009 Guest

    Hello C Programmers,
    I posted my SOS question while ago,
    I am close to solution, what is left over is part where
    I need to test for array or string or pointer
    when testing what kind of values it contains and
    than output my outcome.
    What is the best way to test for values in this rules.txt
    (code bellow)
    Should I use array[x] / fgets approach
    or there is more efficient way?
    Can you give me some examples PLEASE.
    Thanks all.

    [Case1]
    9,5 = 70435
    186,6 ="SELKOW"
    86,3 ="ACC"
    [Case2]
    9,4 = 4330
    22,2 <> "GY"
    112, 2 = 18

    where
    9,5 = 70435
    means that from character 9 next 5 char are 70435

    Ja0009, Oct 19, 2003