small doubt in C...

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by kpoan, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. kpoan

    kpoan

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2006
    Messages:
    10
    Friends,

    I have the following doubt in C..

    char pid[603];
    char url[1003];
    char url2[2003];
    Scanf("\"%[^\"]\",\"%[^\"]\",\"%s\n",pid,url,url2)

    I don't know how the above scanf works..?
    I downloaded one program from net and there it was given like that..

    Will anybody help me how to get the input

    Itz really helpful to me...
    kpoan, Sep 11, 2006

  2. kpoan

    Stockhausen