    to download the 23MB dotnetfx?

    Thanks in advance,

    Francisco Garcia
    Francisco Garcia, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Hi,

    No.

    Ken
    ------------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Jan 9, 2004

  3. Francisco Garcia

    Phil Wilson Guest

    It's Server 2003 that has 1.1 already installed.
    --
    Phil Wilson [MVP Windows Installer]
    ----

    Phil Wilson, Jan 9, 2004
  4. I think I'm correct in saying that some OEMs are shipping the .NET framework
    1.1 along with SP1 for XP and their computers.

    Shannon Broskie, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Hello,

    there is definitiv no way to run applications w/o an installed .NET Runtime.

    Joerg

    Joerg Bonsack, Feb 5, 2004
  6. You are correct. The original poster was wondering about XP and the
    framework being pre-installed. My reply was just to present information
    that some OEMs are starting to pre-install the framework before shipping out
    their newly sold PCs.

    Shannon Broskie, Feb 5, 2004