Small project request, will pay.

Hello,

Wondering if someone will assist in the implementation of a URL Rewrite
function for my IIS6 Windows 2003 Web Server?

I have three or four sites, and each will have dynamic content, ie:
www.site.com/index.asp?product=ipod&category=electronics
www.site.com/index.asp?product=Sharktale&category=DVDs

I would like the above functionality, but search spiders / visitors should
see:
www.site.com/electronics/ipod
www.site.com/DVDs/Sharktale

etc etc

I know on Apache, it uses mod_rewrite, however I have no experience of it.
I have tried three or four trial / free IIS versions this morning, but could
not get them to work - to be honest, I wasnt really comfotable with the
installation etc and probably made a mess of it. I have uninstalled each
free version after it failed to work.

If someone is willing to have a go and get it working, I will gladly pay £50
or so - those in the know could surely do this in a few minutes? I m happy
for the implementation to be system wide, so ALL dynamic sites appear as
static URL's.

Regards,

Gary.