    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    :)

    Bernard Rankin, Jan 28, 2009

  2. Bernard Rankin

    excord80 Guest

    On Jan 28, 12:02 pm, Bernard Rankin <> wrote:

    > I'm looking to set up a small private wiki, and am looking for recommendations.
    >
    > Some sort of CGI based package that I could just untar somewhere web accessable via Apache would be great.

    There are a number of them listed at http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWikiEngines
    .. You might have a look at PikiPiki.

    excord80, Jan 28, 2009

  3. > I'm looking to set up a small private wiki, and am looking for
    > recommendations.
    >
    > Some sort of CGI based package that I could just untar somewhere web
    > accessable via Apache would be great.

    http://hatta.sheep.art.pl/About
    · single file
    · stores stuff in mercurial.
    · it's WSGI, so yes you can run it as CGI too
    (wsgiref.handlers.CGIHandler)
    http://hatta.sheep.art.pl/Features

    --
    дамјан ( http://softver.org.mk/damjan/ )