Smart Client and IIS 6.0

Jim

I am trying to get a smart client app to work properly under IIS. I used the
same techniques as I had under IIS 5 but it is not working. The problem is
that the application.exe.config file is not being downloaded when ran from
the browser. I went into the virtual directory for the app and removed the
..config mapping that was required under IIS 5 to get this to work.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get this to work under IIS 6? You can
assume that I had everything configured correctly under IIS 5 to get this to
work so if there is something new for IIS 6, that's what I need!

Thanks,
-Jim

Jim

Somewhere I found that you no longer need to remove the mapping for the
..config file for .Net 1.1. Well, if you do, then it breaks. Its nice to have
documentation on thi stuff ;-)

-jim