Smart Client Downloading -Sattelite Assembiles

Venkat Kasaram

Hi
I am working with Smart Client.I am having a windows application which
needs to works with Multiple Languages
so i am using Sattilitie assemblies.

It is working fine if run the apllication as a windows application.
But once i download to client machines by using SmartClient application
it is thowing the error like below:

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any
resources appropriate for the specified
culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly.
Make sure "WindowsApplication1.strings.resources" was correctly embedded or
linked into assembly
"WindowsApplication1".baseName: WindowsApplication1.strings locationInfo:
<null>
resource file name: WindowsApplication1.strings.resources assembly:
WindowsApplication1,
Version=1.0.1894.16186, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Here WindowsApplication1 is my application Namespace

any solutions do you have please send to me.

Thanks in advance
Venkat