Smart Client Downloading -Sattelite Assembiles

Guest

Hi
I am working with Smart Client.I am having a windows application which
needs to works with Multiple Languages
so i am using Sattilitie assemblies.

It is working fine if run the apllication as a windows application.
But once i download to client machines by using SmartClient application
it is thowing the error like below:

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not find any
resources appropriate for the specified
culture (or the neutral culture) in the given assembly.
Make sure "WindowsApplication1.strings.resources" was correctly embedded or
linked into assembly
"WindowsApplication1".baseName: WindowsApplication1.strings locationInfo:
<null>
resource file name: WindowsApplication1.strings.resources assembly:
WindowsApplication1,
Version=1.0.1894.16186, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Here WindowsApplication1 is my application Namespace

any solutions do you have please send to me.

Thanks in advance
Venkat

Guest

The problem is actually a bit more complicated:
we have a Windows.Forms application having several assemblies for which
having satellite assemblies defined in seperate folders according to the
language they were defined in. We had to adjust the policy to full trust
(each of the assemblies are sign with same key) in order to allow the
download of the .exe using IE.
The download of the application works but when we try to display information
in the correct language it fails to do so because the correct satellite
assembly was not downloaded (checked using Fusionvwlog).
Has any one any clues what's going wrong?
Thanks !
Stefaan