Smart Client Install/Uninstall broken - Not able to Uninstall

Rahul

I installed one smart client application. Then I upgraded the application
with newly published version and after that I tried to uninstall the
installed version from the add\remove program. I got following error

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later
in the log.
* Error occurred during uninstall of the application. Following failure
messages were detected:
+ Shortcuts could not be removed. Try again later.
+ The directory is not empty.

* Exception occurred during uninstall of application Outpost.application,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1a460fa81d1d2f1e,
processorArchitecture=msil. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Shortcuts could not be removed. Try again later.
+ The directory is not empty.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [4/24/2008 4:18:52 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException
(InvalidShortcut)
- Shortcuts could not be removed. Try again later.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at
System.Deployment.Application.ShellExposure.RemoveShortcuts(ShellExposureInformation
shellExposureInformation)
at
System.Deployment.Application.ShellExposure.RemoveSubscriptionShellExposure(SubscriptionState
subState)
at
System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.UninstallSubscription(SubscriptionState
subState)
at
System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentServiceCom.MaintainSubscriptionInternal(String
textualSubId)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath,
Boolean recursive)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean
[...]

Do we need to take care of anything at the application level.Or If this is a
known issue then has Microsoft given any solution for this?

Thanks