    server has deleted the process.

    Can you help me???

    Thank's

    André Almeida Maldonado, May 11, 2004

  2. André Almeida Maldonado

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    your description is pretty vogue so it hard to help you. Anyway try to
    follow that link :
    <a
    href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/07/NetSmartClients"></
    a>

    is your virtual directory execute permission set to script and
    executables. If so the server tries to run smart client exe instead of
    returning it as byte stream. Change your virtual directory execute
    permission to Script only.

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377