    60 seconds. When this is fired the page scrolls back to the top. Is there
    anyway around this? Thanks for your help.

    Joe

    vbGansta, Apr 27, 2004

  2. vbGansta

    Scott Allen Guest

    Perhaps instead of a refresh done with META tags, you could start a
    JavaScript timer and do a post back every 60 seconds. With SmartNav
    this should preserve the position of the form. Take a look at the
    Page.GetPostBackClientEvent to help build the JavaScript.

    HTH,

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Apr 27, 2004

  3. vbGansta

    vbGansta Guest

    hey Scott.

    I really appreciate your help. I tried to look up the
    GetPostBackClientEvent stuff, but I am new to this and I really don't
    understand how the JavaScript stuff works yet. Is there anyway you can give
    me some more info?

    Joe

    vbGansta, Apr 27, 2004
  4. vbGansta

    Scott Allen Guest

    Here are a couple articles that do this, let me know if you get
    something working from these:

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/tcdoom_webtimer.asp

    --s

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Apr 27, 2004
  5. vbGansta

    vbGansta Guest

    Scott,

    Those articles pointed me in the right direction. This is all I needed to
    accomplish my task:

    <script language ="javascript">
    window.setTimeout("__doPostBack('btnFetch', ' ')", 60000);
    </script>

    Thanks for putting up with my ignorance :)

    Joe

    vbGansta, Apr 27, 2004