    It is doing it only on my development machine. Once deployed to the target
    machine, it doesn't do it.

    So what could be wrong about my machine that causes this?

    David, Jul 31, 2004

  2. David,

    The javascripts called by asp.net are located in an aspnet_client folder at
    the web's root. Depending on how you created the site on your development
    machine my guess is that this folder is not being found at the root of your
    particular site, but that it does exist on the target machine.

    You should be able to copy and paste the aspnet_client folder into your
    development machine's website folder and I think that will fix your problem.

    Although this is just one possibility...

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer