    is a popup that says "stack overflow at line xx" or similar.

    Can anyone help me ?

    /Thanks in advance, Möll
    Mr m?ll, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Hi

    Using Smartnavigation is fine, but already if the page contains more client
    side script, then some javascript runtime errors might occur.

    regards,
    Kannan

    Kannan Meiappan, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Mr m?ll

    Mr m?ll Guest

    Hi Kannan and thanks for your answer, but I don't understand what youre saying.

    Can't I use javascript and smartnavigation together ?

    /Möll

    Mr m?ll, Oct 16, 2004