Smart Pop up screen that works in both IE and NS needed.

Cindy

hi,

Would appreciate if someone could point me to a website to find a javascript
that could perform the following:

when cursor move to a word E.g. Introduction and a small screen pop up
displaying the details. It must be able to work in both IE 6 above and NS 6
or 7 or above.

Thank You.

Cin

Fred Serry

Cindy said:
hi,

Would appreciate if someone could point me to a website to find a javascript
that could perform the following:

when cursor move to a word E.g. Introduction and a small screen pop up
displaying the details. It must be able to work in both IE 6 above and NS 6
or 7 or above.

Thank You.

Cin

Hi,

Why script, HTML lets you do that:

bla bla <span title="This is an explanation">Introduction</span> bla bla

Fred

Stephen Poley

Would appreciate if someone could point me to a website to find a javascript
that could perform the following:

when cursor move to a word E.g. Introduction and a small screen pop up
displaying the details. It must be able to work in both IE 6 above and NS 6
or 7 or above.

You don't need Javascript. Just enclose the word in a <SPAN> or other
appropriate HTML element and use the TITLE attribute. Works in all
current graphical browsers AFAIK, most probably NS 6 as well.