SmartClient and App.config

Guest

Good morning,

Hope someone out there can help.
I have 5 PCs that hit my intranet server. All 5 will run the smartclient
from the webpage.
One of the PCs does not seem to be reading the apps config file.
This is where I have a number of keys with SQL CMDs as the values.
It gives no errors but the result is always a empty string.
3 of the other PCs have the .Net Dev IDE installed on them. The 4th not sure
if the IDE is on it or not.

strResult = AppSettings("getEventIDs")
strResult is always = "" on the 5th PC.

How can I get the Client PC to read the apps config file?
It is being downloaded to the client right?

Please help. We were about to deploy to users when this happend.
ASP.net securtity utility was used on the client PCs to give full thrust to
Intranet zone.

Thanks
Deasun