SmartNavigation: Getting past the "invalid pointer" error

Jim Fisher

I've been trying to find the time to get my site up and running before
posting this article, but it looks like the trend is leaning toward less
free time rather than more. Since this has been floating around in my head
for a few months and I keep seeing posts regarding SmartNavigation, I
thought I'd go ahead and bite the bullet by releasing the article now.

I'd wait if I'd been able to find any other solutions to this issue.

I'll get around to the site properly in the future (hopefully near future)
but the following link should at least display the article appropriately:

http://www.codingmonk.com/?_msg=177

There now. That's one more item off of my "To do" list.

Cheers,

-Jim