smpp

Dario Pix

does anyone have some experience with SMPP in Ruby?

I've to post SMS to a gateway using SMPP but I don't find out any
example in ruby.

thank you very much.

d.

Clifford Heath

Dario said:
does anyone have some experience with SMPP in Ruby?

I've to post SMS to a gateway using SMPP but I don't find out any
example in ruby.

Not SMPP, but my gem that wraps libwbxml might help. Simply
gem install wbxml

Clifford Heath.

August Flatby

Dario said:
I see it too. but I don't want to use Eventmachine. any ideas?

thanks,
d.

EventMachine is awesome and harmless and that's why ruby-smpp uses it.
But is there a reason you'd prefer an SMPP implementation that is not
dependent on EventMachine?

August