    --
    Best Regards
    Shafighipoor.M
    Shafighipoor.M, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Shafighipoor.M

    JuanDG Guest

    To send SMS to mobile phone you cannot simply do it with "your own Code",
    because SMS it's a resource inside the mobile network and the only way to
    access it is by the means provided by the mobile operators (the network
    owners).
    most of them provide access trough web services, because it's a clean and
    standard way that works throughout all platforms.
    If you want "some other way" you can talk directly to the mobile operators
    and ask them to provide you with SMPP access to the server, so you can send
    messages from you code using SMPP instead of web services.

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Jan 3, 2005