    Any help would be great!

    Thanks,
    SK
    Sumi Kumar, Jun 6, 2007

  2. Sumi Kumar

    Jea Guest

    Sumi,

    I haven't tried this myself , but this might help you to get some ideas.

    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/dtg/research/wiki/VodafoneSMS

    Regards,
    Jerry.

    Jea, Jul 18, 2007

  3. Sumi Kumar

    Guest

    I found an even cooler site called http://www.enotifyme.com it allows me to convert my email to voice (email to phone) and listen to it on any landline or mobile phone and I can reply by voice back to the originating sender :) They also allow 'cascading' so I can selectively have emails reach me at home, then on my cell as a text message, then at the office and so on - kind of the ICQ version of what teleflip's 1 trick pony approach is about.
    , Jul 20, 2007