SMS to any cell phone

Sumi Kumar

Hi All,

I'm trying to send sms to any cell ph without worrying about the provider.
I know you can use teleflip.com but it leaves www.teleflip.com under each
message.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
SK

daniel

I found an even cooler site called http://www.enotifyme.com it allows me to convert my email to voice (email to phone) and listen to it on any landline or mobile phone and I can reply by voice back to the originating sender :) They also allow 'cascading' so I can selectively have emails reach me at home, then on my cell as a text message, then at the office and so on - kind of the ICQ version of what teleflip's 1 trick pony approach is about.