SMS using perl - how?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Tintin, Jun 17, 2004.

  1. Tintin

    Tintin Guest

    Tintin, Jun 17, 2004

  2. Tintin

    Neo Guest

    Hi,

    How can I send an SMS message to my mobile phone using perl???
    Is there any FREE gateway for sending SMS?

    Thnx!
    -Neo

    Neo, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Tintin

    Lizzie Guest

    Hello,

    >How can I send an SMS message to my mobile phone using perl???
    >Is there any FREE gateway for sending SMS?

    You could try a third party party application to handle the sending rather than
    trying to code all of it yourself. Have a look at PageGate
    http://www.notepage.net/pagegate.htm

    Details on how to integrate PageGate into existing apps are at -
    http://www.notepage.net/how-to-integrate.htm

    Lizzie L

    Lizzie, Jun 17, 2004