SMS via ASP.NET

Shafighipoor.M

Dear Friends

Would you tell me How can I send SMS with an ASP.NET page , without any Web
Services.
I want Send SMS directly by my own Code.

Dilip Krishnan

Hello Shafighipoor.M,
You need to have access to an SMS service provider (i.e. one that owns
the wireless service and the towers etc. typically ATT/sprint etc) They should
provide you with API's to connect to their sms servers and send messages

HTH
Regards,
Dilip Krishnan
MCAD, MCSD.net