    "It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."
    -- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation

    http://kerneltrap.org/node/7228

    Jeffrey 'jf' Lim, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Jeffrey 'jf' Lim

    F. Senault Guest

    Le 9 décembre 2006 à 08:05, Jeffrey 'jf' Lim a écrit :

    > hi list, has anybody made any progress, or given out any code for
    > this? Basically, i am looking for something like qpsmtpd
    > (http://smtpd.develooper.com/), only written in Ruby, so that i can
    > modify it as i please, and learn Ruby at the same time.

    Well, I don't know if it will be of any use for you, but... Basically,
    I was aiming at replacing amavisd on my mailservers, so I wrote a small
    smtp daemon that could be inserted between two postfix daemons to call
    some external filtering processes.

    Trouble is the code is quite immature (the project has never seen the
    light), and uncommented, so I'm not sure it will be a very valuable
    learning experience...

    You can find it here :

    http://www.lacave.net/~fred/projets/rmailfilter/

    Fred
    --
    See these eyes so green I can stare for a thousand years
    Just be still with me You wouldn't believe what I've been thru

    F. Senault, Dec 9, 2006