    port 26. Any help you can provide me would be excellent.

    Thanks,
    -Drew

    Andrew Weaver, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Andrew Weaver

    Ray at Guest

    You've tried it and it doesn't work? It shouldn't matter, I don't believe.
    CDONTS will just generated the .eml file and drop it in the server's pickup
    directory, and from there, it's up to the SMTP service to deliver the
    message, which should do so through whichever port you've specified in the
    service.

    Also, is this on NT? If 2000, you should be using CDO.

    Ray at work

    "Andrew Weaver" <> wrote in message
    > How do you change the port in which CDONTS will look for Microsoft

    SMTP
    > server? I have Imail running on port 25, and I have SMTP service running

    on

    Ray at, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Yes, it is windows 2000, do you have any URLs that explain how to use CDO
    instead of CDONTS to send email?

    Thanks,
    -Drew

    Andrew Weaver, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Andrew Weaver

    Ray at Guest

    Check ou tthe Windows XP area on this page.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    Ray at, Aug 25, 2003