    If yes, does anyone have some sample code?

    Regards
    Bernd
    Brot, Feb 20, 2008

  2. Brot

    Shane Geiger Guest

    To the best of my knowledge, GNUPG acts upon the body of the message.
    If you think about it you should realize that the header of the message
    cannot be encrypted, as it will be handled by mail servers that have no
    knowledge of GNUPG or your encryption keys. I am further emboldened to
    make this assertion because the encryption takes place before the
    message is sent--that is, before the headers are completely formed.

    --
    Shane Geiger
    IT Director
    | 402-438-8958 | http://www.ncee.net

    Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy
    Shane Geiger, Feb 20, 2008

  3. Brot

    Miki Guest

    Miki, Feb 21, 2008