smtpMail Class

James J. Foster

Look in your mailroot (eg. c:\inetpub\mailroot\) directory, and the various
subdirectories, for any messages. If messages are in the Badmail folder, you
can open them for more descriptive information. Depending on where you are
(internal network vs. internet), your needs will differ. Are you on a
corporate network, or at home connected through an ISP?

Renato Giron

I am trying to use an aspx page to send email using the smtpMail class and
my smtp server . When I click send but when I check my inbox no messages
appear. The page doesn't give any errors. I doble checked and my code behing
seems find:

Dim objmail As New Web.Mail.MailMessage()

objmail.From = "(e-mail address removed)"

objmail.To = "(e-mail address removed)"

objmail.Subject = "message from me"

objmail.Body = "body text"

objmail.BodyFormat = Web.Mail.MailFormat.Html

Web.Mail.SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "localhost"

Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(objmail)

Can some body please tell me what additional steps I might need to take?