    HI GROUP

    CAN I GET A LINK FOR SOURCE OF GAMES.

    BCOUS I AM MAKING A SNAKE GAME.
    Sagar, Mar 26, 2007

  2. On Mar 27, 3:12 am, "Sagar" <> wrote:
    > HI GROUP

    No need to SHOUT at us. We are not deaf!

    > CAN I GET A LINK FOR SOURCE OF GAMES.

    Probably not, given your apparent lack of
    search skills. There are volumes of free
    Java (open) source out there for the finding.

    > BCOUS ..

    Did you mean 'because'? If so, please type
    the word, rather than some 'cute' abbreviation.

    >..I AM MAKING A SNAKE GAME.

    Good for you.

    In the event that you are more capable
    of doing this than your post suggests,
    I recommend you start learning Java
    using the Java Tutorial and the command
    line, then approach this project much later.

    GUI'd applications should not be the
    first thing you attempt in Java (or
    most computing languages, for that
    atter).