SNAKE GAME

Andrew Thompson

No need to SHOUT at us. We are not deaf!
CAN I GET A LINK FOR SOURCE OF GAMES.

Probably not, given your apparent lack of
search skills. There are volumes of free
Java (open) source out there for the finding.

Did you mean 'because'? If so, please type
the word, rather than some 'cute' abbreviation.
..I AM MAKING A SNAKE GAME.

Good for you.

In the event that you are more capable
of doing this than your post suggests,
I recommend you start learning Java
using the Java Tutorial and the command
line, then approach this project much later.

GUI'd applications should not be the
first thing you attempt in Java (or
most computing languages, for that
atter).