SnakeCard goes open source

Philippe C. Martin

Dear all,

I have decided to focus my activities on development and support.

I will release SnakeCard's produt line source code under the GPL licence
this week (www.snakecard.com) ... I need to fix the site.

It includes:
SCF: SnakeCard Framework (software=Python)
SCFB: SnaleCard Framework Bundle (software=Python, applets BasicCard T=1,
JavaCard T=0)
SCALS: (software: Python (core), VB6 (GUI), C++ (GINA DLL), applets
BasicCard T=1, JavaCard T=0)
SC PCSC Server(software=Python)

Best regards,

Philippe

Philippe C. Martin

I forgot

SC-School-ID and SC-Corporate-ID: software = Python, GUI = wxWidget, Applets
JavaCard and BasicCard.

Regards,

Philippe