snippet using Image::Magick Sharpen() ?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by dan baker, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. dan baker

    dan baker Guest

    I am doing some Scaling() with a call like this:
    $ErrMsg = $image->Scale( geometry=>"${cMaxFullimgX}x${cMaxFullimgY}"
    );

    and would like to follow up with a little Sharpen, but am having a
    hard time guessing what "normal" parameters for the call are. Does
    anyone have a little snippet to help explain this? I couldn't find any
    example in the Doc

    Sharpen
    geometry=>geometry,
    radius=>double,
    sigma=>double

    sharpen the image with a gaussian operator of the given radius and
    standard deviation (sigma).

    TIA,

    dan baker, Jun 21, 2004