SNMP Manager API suggestion

Robert M. Gary

Can any one recommend a Java SNMP Manager API? I have a budget so
commercial is ok. I need to support IPV6 and SNMP V3. We've currently
bought Netaphor's Cyberons but finding they have problems handling IPV6
addressed agents. I do need full MIB support as well (i.e. I can't just
work in OIDs). The MIB tools need to have a good MIB merge ability. One
nice thing about Netaphor was I was able to buy a royalty free
distribution agreement. Has anyone used AdventNet's API? I currently
own a copy of their SNMP Agent simulator and find it just so-so with
respect to V3.

-Robert