SOAP Body encryption with AES128

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Stefan Huber, Feb 22, 2005.

  1. Stefan Huber

    Stefan Huber Guest

    hello everybody,

    i have a little problem with the oasis webservice security stack implemented
    in the ms wse 2.0.
    i have a webservice methode witch uses a user token for authentifikation. to
    secure the soap message i use the default user token encryption with the
    aes128. all the customers who use my "secure" methods over the .net
    framework have no problems.
    now i have a new customer who whants to consume my methodes over simple php
    skrips. he has implemented the user token authentification manualy and it
    works fine. now he whant's to implement the decryption/encryption over the
    user token / aes128. but i don't find any material in the net how i generate
    the 128 bit key for encryption/decryption of the message in the soap body.

    can anybody help me? do you know recources in the net how the key
    gerneration works? i have found no detailed information on the oasis
    websites.

    thank you for your help.

    greetings from germany
    stefan huber