SOAP calls to a server from a Windows Forms app

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by TC, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. TC

    TC Guest

    Hello All,

    I'm building a COM object using C# and I need to communicate with a server
    via SOAP.

    Unfortunately, all of the samples that I've seen target ASP.Net, config
    files, etc.

    Therefore, I figured these newsgroups would have the most experience and may
    be able to assist me.

    Does anyone have a quick & dirty sample of how to make SOAP calls from
    within a Windows Forms application using C#?

    What assemblies need to be referenced?

    Thanks & Regards,

    TC

    TC, Apr 7, 2005

  2. TC

    erymuzuan Guest

    You could use wsdl.exe to generate web service proxy from a wsdl, then
    add it to your project, you'll need to reference to
    System.Web.Serivices.dll.

    regards
    erymuzuan mustapa

    erymuzuan, Apr 7, 2005