    Response.Write(lobjSOAP.getRate("England", "Japan"))

    doesnt seem to work? any solutions please?
    Thanks
    Sham Ramakrishnan, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Sham Ramakrishnan

    Guest Guest

    why would you use the soap toolkit in .net? one of the great features of
    ..net is it's inbuilt ability to handle webservices/soap calls.

    lobjSOAP.MSSoapInit("http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-Currency

    Guest, Jul 1, 2003

  3. can you gimme an example of how i would replicate a SOAP client using the
    serviced components that come with .Net? System.web.services? this would be
    the namespavce to look at.. right?
    thanks again...

    Sham Ramakrishnan, Jul 1, 2003