soap errors.

Discussion in 'XML' started by bigbinc, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. bigbinc

    bigbinc Guest

    I have setup a soap machine on linux and similar configuration works
    properly. on a windows mahcine, I get these erros on the addressbook,
    samples, any ideas.

    I am pretty sure my classpaths are setup correctly.

    using jboss-tomcat engine.

    This looks like text formatting issues.

    Wrong news group? maybe?

    C:\Berlin\JBOSS\soap-bin-2.3.1\soap-2_3_1\samples\addressbook>testit
    This test assumes a server URL of
    http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
    Deploying the addressbook service...
    Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException:
    faultCode=SOAP-ENV:protocol; msg=Unsu
    pported response content type "text/html", must be:
    "text/xml&quo
    t;. Response was:
    ]
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:255)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
    erClient.java:129)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClie
    nt.java:142)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
    ..java:230)
    ..
    Verify that it's there
    Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException:
    faultCode=SOAP-ENV:protocol; msg=Unsu
    pported response content type "text/html", must be:
    "text/xml&quo
    t;. Response was:
    ]
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:255)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
    erClient.java:129)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient
    ..java:151)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
    ..java:237)
    ..
    Getting info for "Mr Good"
    Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:protocol): Unsupported response content
    type &quo
    t;text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

    ..
    Adding "John Doe"
    Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:protocol): Unsupported response content
    type &quo
    t;text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

    ..
    Query "Mr Doe" to make sure it was added
    Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:protocol): Unsupported response content
    type &quo
    t;text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

    ..
    Adding an XML file of listings
    Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:protocol): Unsupported response content
    type &quo
    t;text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

    ..
    Get everyone!
    Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:protocol): Unsupported response content
    type &quo
    t;text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was:

    ..
    Undeploy it now
    Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException:
    faultCode=SOAP-ENV:protocol; msg=Unsu
    pported response content type "text/html", must be:
    "text/xml&quo
    t;. Response was:
    ]
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
    at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:255)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
    erClient.java:129)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.undeploy(ServiceManagerCl
    ient.java:147)
    at org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
    ..java:235)
    ..
    Verify that it's gone

    bigbinc, Nov 22, 2003