SOAP Errors

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Nick, Jun 24, 2008.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    We currently have a MOM 2005 solution where we have a MOM management group
    in one forest and other management groups in another forest. I have set up
    product connectors from MOM in the 2nd forest for alert forwarding.

    Source: MOM to MOM Connector

    Event ID: 10028

    "Updating data threw an unknown SoapException.

    MOM master management group:
    XXXXX

    Error on: http://servername:1271/connectorservicev2.asmx

    Message:
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException : Exception of type
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException was thrown. --> Data access
    error. --> Timeout expired

    Call stack:
    at
    Microsoft.ServerManagement.MOM.MomConnector.ServiceWorker.UpdateAlertsWorker(FrameworkBase
    sourceMcf, Guid sourceMcfGuid, FrameworkBase destinationMcf, Guid
    destinationMcfGuid, Hashtable destinationHashtable, Alert[] alertUpdates,
    Boolean updateAlertHistoryOnly)"

    It does not seem to be a permissions problem as the forwarding does work to
    a certain degree and the errors also occur on servers in the same forest.

    Is there anywhere that I can change the timeout values for this SOAP
    connectivity please ?

    Thanks

    Nick

    Nick, Jun 24, 2008