SOAP Errors

Nick

We currently have a MOM 2005 solution where we have a MOM management group
in one forest and other management groups in another forest. I have set up
product connectors from MOM in the 2nd forest for alert forwarding.

Source: MOM to MOM Connector

Event ID: 10028

"Updating data threw an unknown SoapException.

MOM master management group:
XXXXX

Error on: http://servername:1271/connectorservicev2.asmx

Message:
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException : Exception of type
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException was thrown. --> Data access
error. --> Timeout expired

Call stack:
at
Microsoft.ServerManagement.MOM.MomConnector.ServiceWorker.UpdateAlertsWorker(FrameworkBase
sourceMcf, Guid sourceMcfGuid, FrameworkBase destinationMcf, Guid
destinationMcfGuid, Hashtable destinationHashtable, Alert[] alertUpdates,
Boolean updateAlertHistoryOnly)"

It does not seem to be a permissions problem as the forwarding does work to
a certain degree and the errors also occur on servers in the same forest.

Is there anywhere that I can change the timeout values for this SOAP
connectivity please ?

Thanks

Nick