Soap Extensions

Klaus Löffelmann

In a Client that tries to access a web service I get the message

Client found response content type of '', but expected "text/xml".

I'm just beginning to explore web services, so I really don't know, what to
do.

Can anybody help?

Klaus

Roman Kiss [MVP]

Klaus,

It seems that you received a http response (error) instead of the
SoapEnvelope.

Roman

Klaus Löffelmann

But the web service works fine, if I use the IE explorer for it .
Then again, I think it doesn't mean anything, since the webservice uses
soap-extensions.
But the webservice actually is never called. I set breakpoint all over the
webservice source, which are never reached.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Klaus