Soap/FileNotFound exception

Rhett Shoemaker

I have added a method to my webservice which takes a
single parameter of type Passenger. Passenger is a
class which I have defined in a separate assembly. For
testing purposes, the webservice and client application
are running on the same machine. I run the client
application with administrator privileges.

This was working fine, for about 2 weeks. Today, any
call from my client to this webservice results in the
error the trace of which is below. That is any call,
even to an unrelated method. If I remove this method,
everything is fine. Nothing of interest happened today to
cause this that I can see. Interestingly, if I browse to
the asmx file in IE, I can run all methods successfully.

I researched this error, and a suggested cause was
security permissions on my temp directory. I am
confident that this is not my issue. I have
given 'everyone' full access to my temp directory with no
effect.

I've tried everything else I can think of: reboot,
delete and rebuild dlls, remove and rebuild web