SOAP::Lite HELP!

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Mike Zupan, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Mike Zupan

    Mike Zupan Guest

    I've written soap clients before but never
    anything this complicated. Here are the links

    PIRP: http://homer.meso.com/crap/PIRP_Schema_v1.xsd
    WSDL: http://homer.meso.com/crap/OperationsService.wsdl

    Here is a link to what the XML request is supposed to look like
    http://homer.meso.com/crap/getIntervalData_request.txt

    Here is my perl script

    http://homer.meso.com/crap/perl.txt

    This is what I get
    http://homer.meso.com/crap/getIntervalData_request.txt

    <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter
    &apos;intervals&apos;: could not find deserializer for type
    ArrayOfOperationInterval</faultstring>

    for some reason that is wrong and for the life of me I canot figure out why.

    it almost seems like the wsdl file might be wrong.. but i think its in the perl

    Mike Zupan, Aug 23, 2003