SOAP::Lite

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Blaine Everingham, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I have installed SOAP::Lite 0.60 and am running a simple test to see the XML
    output. I noticed that the output indicated it's using the
    www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema instead of the prefered www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
    unfortunatley I can not seem to findout how to easily change this to be the
    2001. Can someone help me?

    Below is an example of some test output of the current software..
    xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodi
    ng/" SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
    xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.
    org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XML
    Schema"><SOAP-ENV:Body><namesp1:TestJunk
    xmlns:namesp1="urn:SearchService"/></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope

    I would like to generate the same thing only replacing the 1999 with 2001.
    Below is the code I am using to generate this output. (Please note it's all
    test code the proxy will not work)

    use strict;
    use SOAP::Lite +trace => 'debug';

    my $soap = SOAP::Lite