    Thanks a lot.

    Cristovao
    , May 11, 2005

  2. wrote in news:1115814263.481263.118400
    @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    > I'd like to know, if anyone knows how should i send a XML file, located
    > in server folder, to a web service. The purpose is to send and receive
    > XML files that can have a large of data, so i think that it could not
    > use a string variable. Do i have other possible scenarios? I have find
    > some information in the net that tells me that the best solution is use
    > SOAP messages with attachments using WSE, it is correct?

    If you only want to send a raw file, XML or other, webservices are not your
    best option. You would do better to use FTP, or HTTP PUT or POST if you need
    something that is more firewall friendly.

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 11, 2005