soap packet editing

pete

Hello, i have written a web service client in VB.NET accessing a stable web
service and would like to access the soap packets flying both ways. I know
that this is possible with several separate programs, but i would like to
display the SOAP packet before it is sent, and maybe even allow it to be
edited, and show the packet returned, all in the same VB.NET program, are
there any special plugins i need to use? Any help would be greatfully
recieved.

Thanks

Pete