Soap problem - error

tw

Hi.

My scenario:

I run windows xp professional with internet information server 5.1.
Have a asp site with this code:
<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT"%>
<%
Set soapClient = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
soapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
soapClient.mssoapinit("xxx")
Test = soapClient.login(username,password)
%>
But here is the problem, i got this error:
Client (0x80020009)
WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLReader:Initialization of service failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service SoapApiService failed
HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port
SoapApi failed HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:An operation for port SoapApi
could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLOperation:Initializing of
the input message failed for operation getTeams HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLOperation:Initialization of a SoapMapper for operation getTeams failed
HRESULT=0x80004005 - SoapMapper:The SoapMapper for element string could not
be created HRESULT=0x80004005 - SoapMapper:The schema definition with a
targetnamespace of http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ for SoapMapper
string could not be found HRESULT=0x80004005

Help me.

Thanx

TW