    environment.

    Cheers
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Simon Hart

    Glenn Guest

    "Simon Hart" <srhartone@[no spam]yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:e7z%...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone have any good recommendations where to download a SOAP monitor
    > program. I want to be able to monitor SOAP requests in a production
    > environment.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Simon.

    Simon

    If you want it cheap then in that past I've used Ethereal to get hold of
    network traffic including SOAP messages. Altova do some tools, but at a
    price. Also there's the soon to be desupported SOAP Toolkit...

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...DD-CEEC-4088-9753-86F052EC8450&displaylang=en

    The best way we've found is to derive from the SoapExtension class. This
    way you can capture the stream at at various stages of serialisation and
    write it out. It's probably not what you're after right now considering the
    apps live and all, but maybe something to think about in the future.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...bservicesprotocolssoapextensionclasstopic.asp

    http://hyperthink.net/blog/CommentView,guid,eafeef67-c240-44cc-8550-974f5d378a8f.aspx

    HTH

    Glenn