    Oliver Cromm
    ruby -e'a=[];10.times{|n|a<<1;puts" "*(9-n)*3+"%6d"*-~n%a;
    n.times{a[n]+=a[n-=1]}}'
    Oliver Cromm, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Oliver Cromm

    Oliver Cromm Guest

    Oliver Cromm wrote:

    > I am trying to access a SOAP service described by a WSDL.

    Sorry for my sloppy question, I provide more detail:

    It is an Apache Axis Server. The parameter description is
    <Sequence><...String><...Map></Sequence>

    I try to send this as an Array ["...", {""=>"", ...}]. Am I on track
    here?

    The other question stays: is there a default way to handle
    username/passwd in Axis, or are they passed as parameters?

    --
    Oliver C.
    Oliver Cromm, Dec 16, 2004